A/C (Air Conditioner) Repair Service
LA summers can get extremely hot with temperatures reaching well above 100 degrees F (38 degrees C). A well air conditioned home can be a true sanctuary of escape from the hot temperatures. Central air conditioning is such a great luxury without which summers in Los Angeles would be unbearable. If you are experiencing any issues with you’re A/C units give US Standard Appliance Repair a call for a quick and professional technical support.
Call us today if you need assistance with the following malfunctions:
- A/C Blowing But Not Cooling
- A/C Making Noise
- A/C Making Noise and Not Cooling
- Thermostat Not Working
- Electrical Smell In the House
Department of Energy suggests:
Check your filter every month, especially during heavy use months (winter and summer). If the filter looks dirty after a month, change it. At a minimum, change the filter every 3 months. A dirty filter will slow down airflow and make the system work harder to keep you warm or cool — wasting energy. A clean filter will also prevent dust and dirt from building up in the system — leading to expensive maintenance and/or early system failure.
Checklist for maintenance:
- Check thermostat settings to ensure the heating and cooling system turns on and off at the programmed temperatures.
- Tighten all electrical connections and measure voltage and current on the motors. Faulty electrical connections can cause your system to operate unsafely and reduce the life of major components.
- Lubricate moving parts. Parts that lack lubrication cause friction in motors and increase the amount of electricity you use. Lack of lubrication can also cause equipment to wear out more quickly, requiring more frequent repairs or replacements.
- Check and inspect the condensate drain in your central air conditioner, furnace, and/or heat pump (when in cooling mode). If plugged, the drain can cause water damage in the house, affect indoor humidity levels, and breed bacteria and mold.
Proper maintenance by a qualified technician is one of the most important steps you can take to prevent future problems.
Call US Standard Appliance Repair today 818 358 8847 – 805 475 4105 – 661 414 7555 for any of your appliance needs.