Dishwasher Repair Service
A broken dishwasher can uncomfortably add time to your kitchen chores. If your dishes are coming out dirty or if you notice water leaking you might have a broken dishwasher on your hands. Don’t get overwhelmed with do it yourself projects and call US Standard Appliance Repair and a professional technician will take care of all of your dishwasher malfunctions.
Call us today if you need assistance with the following malfunctions:
- Dishwasher Leaking
- Dishwasher Not Draining
- Broken Door
- Dishwasher Making Noise
- Cloudy Glass
- Dirty Dishes
Some tips for optimization of your dishwasher cycles:
- Don’t overload the dishwasher. You need to leave room for the water jets to spray onto the dishes.
- Face the dirtiest part of the dishes toward the spray jets.
- Don’t mix steel and silver items. Putting two different types of metal in contact in a humid environment is a perfect recipe for corrosion.
- Try to keep bowls, spoons and other dishes with identical shapes separated. Otherwise and the water cannot reach every part of the dish.
- Don’t put wood, cast iron, fine china, crystal or hand-painted dishes into the dishwasher.
- Don’t use regular dish soap. The suds will overflow the dishwasher.
- Don’t put plastics on the bottom rack, especially if you use the hot drying cycle. The heating element could melt some plastics.
- Don’t pre-clean dishes. Dishwashers actually depend on the bits of food that cling to dirty dishes to maintain an appropriate ph level inside the dishwasher. Large pieces should be scraped into the garbage, though.
We troubleshoot and repair all dishwasher brands including:
Call US Standard Appliance Repair today 818 358 8847 – 805 475 4105 - 661 414 7555 for any of your appliance needs.